Thursday, July 5, 2012

Photo

Like the photo?  I told you I would play with this blog and see if I can download photos. Didn't realize just how huge the photo would end up being. Have to adjust that somehow. Anyway, the photo was taken when we were in Palm Springs. I love that place. I suggested to my husband that we retire there. (bloggers note...not that we are nearly old enough to retire!), and he said there were too many golf courses, not enough archery ranges!  I have been very lucky in life because I have traveled and seen so many places. Each one of them, I seem to want to live in. (bad grammar..I know..sorry mom).  My favourite place is also Scotland. I can picture myself living in a small village and everyone knowing everyone. Much like the TV series Doc Martin. Full of quirky characters. I know that series isn't filmed in Scotland, but some place like that must exist there. I have been to the tropics, as well. Got completely roasted sitting on the beach. I have a photo, which I will NOT be posting, of me in a bright pink bathing suit and my arms and legs matching the colour perfectly. That was a very long plane ride home I can tell ya.  So, enjoy the photo, cause it may change again soon. I am restless like that.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I need some lushness and greenery, definitely trees! Not really a hot, sandy person at all... but yes, wherever I go, I imagine what it must be like to live there!!

    ReplyDelete