Thursday, July 12, 2012

What?!

I told you things happen to me that people often think couldn't possibly be true. Well, yesterday I had such an event! A friend of mine and I were standing waiting to enter a show. It was hot and we were glad to be standing on some cement steps out of the heat and there was even a bit of a breeze. We didn't mind the wait at all! As we were standing there my friend suddenly hopped up one step towards me. She looked at the lady that was sitting down on the next step, and asked if she wanted her to move. I guess this women had been crowding her. The lady just said "no". So we chatted some more and then she decided to move to the stop above me, leaving the step below empty. Well, that was great for this other lady, cause she moved closer to my step and kind of sprawled out. Here comes the weird bit! I was standing there talking some more and I felt someone grab and hang onto my ankle. It passed and it took me a second to realize that wasn't normal. But, not to worry, cause the moment came again. Yup, that is indeed someone hanging on to my ankle. I looked down and saw it was the lady behind me. She said "sorry" and turned her back to me and talked with her family. My friend was killing herself laughing at this, cause it only happens to me! I put my right foot up onto the step ahead of my and then realized that I better put it back down or else that lady would take more of my space. OMG, she had. There, where my foot was, was her hand. Really? Are you kidding me? So, I put my foot down near her hand and slid it more to the right as to move her hand along out of the way! That was the weirdest wait I have ever encountered. Dare I blame the heat we have been having? OH sure, why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment