Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello, first blog ever.  For me that is, not to sound like I have suddenly invented the whole blog thing that is. Don't want to come across as some know it all! This whole blog theme is going to be random stuff about my life. Quirky things that may have happened recently or years ago and I have thought about recently. Everything that has happened, does actually happen to me. For example, when I was getting my hair done, the hairdryer got caught in my hair!  I don't have hair that goes down past my knees either. She was blowing away, chatting as they do, and suddenly she went to pull away and my hair followed. My friend laughed her head off but I sat there with a hair dryer in my hair. What did the lovely hairdresser say?  "hmmm that has never happened to me before". Imagine that! Care to get the hairdryer out of my hair? She did, but not without taking some of my hair with her.  Getting the picture of what my blog is about? Good! 
  Hmmm I think I should have studied the "how to blog" section more closely. Now I am wondering if I have to put in the date this was written  or will it put it in automatically. For now, I will write in the date and if by chance, it shows it up at the top, then so be it. This is a learning experience right?! Today is..hang on I have to look that one up...June 27!  (2012) Last day of school for the kids! 

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your adventures again : )).
    love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere - expecting some chuckles! But ready to sympathise all the same. Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello in blogworld, my friend!! Lovely to hear your "voice" again and looking forward to sharing ;)) xx

    ReplyDelete